Chardonnay 2015, Château Montelena
Montelena's Chardonnay was one of the stars of the Judgement of Paris tasting in 1976, beating a lot of very famous and expensive French white wines. Today it is a classic of its own and one of the best white wines of the New World.
- The wine famously won the white wine section of the 'Judgement of Paris' tasting in 1976.
- Refined, sophisticated Chardonnay; citrus flavours, richness balanced by minerality; great poise.
- Montelena's Chardonnay is one of the best in California and a classic of the Napa Valley.
- This is complex white, capable of improving with 5+ years of cellaring.
- A great match with pork or chicken dishes.