Terms and Conditions
- We will not sell wine to anyone that under the age of 18 years old.
- All prices for retail wines are inclusive of VAT and delivery to England, Wales and Scotland. Please note we do not currently deliver to Northern Ireland
- We sell wine by the case 6x75cl, 12x75cl and large format bottles e.g. Magnums, Double Magnums etc. In some cases we will sell Champagne by the bottle.
- All orders are dispatched once payment is cleared to our bank account, this generally takes up to 48 hours due to all the security checks done by our payment provider Stripe.
- All payments for en primeur and in bond wines need to be made on receipt on the invoice otherwise the order will be cancelled.
- If there any breakages please let us know immediately by phone 020 8065 0000, in order for us to replace the wine.
- If you believe the wine to be corked or there is a fault please contact us immediately so we can arrange for collection. All wines need to be returned to us in the original boxes, we highly recommend that they are bubble wrapped as you are liable for any breakages in transit. If you have any questions about this please do contact us and we will be happy to help.
- If the wine is out stock a replacement or full refund will be offered.
- You confirm that all your personal details are correct when placing an order. If you need to change your name, delivery or shipping address please login to your account here- https://www.finewinedirect.co.uk/account/login
- All personal customer information is held on a secure encrypted database. If you wish this data to be removed please contact us email@example.com or 020 8065 0000.
- Orders will arrive normally within 5 working days for England and Wales and 8-10 working days for Scotland. You will be notified by email when your wines are dispatched and APC will send you a confirmation email with delivery tracking link.
- In some cases our payment provider Stripe may identify a payment as suspicious or fraudulent and therefore no wine will be shipped until this is resolved. If you believe this is an error you will need to contact your bank directly to get the issue resolved.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order and offer a full refund.
- Regarding privacy we do not store any card details and we never share your personal details with any third party companies. If you require any of your personal details to be removed from our database please instruct us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have the right to end any promotion, offer, discount code without giving any formal notice.
- Discount codes cannot be used on any 'in bond' or 'en primeur' purchases.
- We have the authority to change wine prices and details without giving any formal notice.
- Very occasionally a wine vintage will change without us being notified by the producer. We do our very best to make sure the website is accurate, if a different vintage from the one you ordered is delivered it will mean the previous vintage has now sold out.
Right to cancel
As per the www.gov.uk guidelines all customers have the right to cancel an order 14 days after it has been delivered. The wine must be returned in its original box and no wine must have been consumed or opened. Please contact us on 020 8065 0000 to arrange for the wine to be collected. A full refund will be issued once the wines arrive and we have conducted our checks. We will arrange a refund within 14 days of the wine being returned to us.
Fine Wines sold ‘in bond’ or ‘under bond’ maybe cancelled 2 days after placing the order. We will arrange a refund within 14 days of receiving a written request to cancel your order.