Fine Wine Direct are hiring!
FINE WINE PICKER/PACKER
Apply at Totaljobs.com click here!
£10.85 per hour (part-time 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
Fine Wine Direct is looking to recruit a hardworking individual to pick and pack high value wines to a high standard to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- Build single, magnum, 6 bottle and 12 bottle boxes from flat pack to high standard.
- Air shock package high value wines.
- Attach postage labels to boxes securely.
- Be responsible for sending out 40+ orders (60-80 cases) per day.
- Confident with basic computer skills.
- Regularly checking website to make sure the wines sent out are correct.
- Constant communication with business owners if unsure of what wines to send.
- Fully liable for any damaged wines if not correctly packaged.
- Removal of old wine boxes from warehouse and disposed of at recycling site.
- Take receipt of London City Bond wine deliveries and get owners to sign off.
- Check the courier’s manifest and confirm number of cases sent out is correct and sign off.
- Previous picking and packing experience would be beneficial.
- When collection made by courier help them transport the wine boxes to the van in the secure transportable metal cages provided by the business.
- Key requirement of the job role is working hard under pressure and a good time keeper.
FineWineDirect.co.uk established in early 2019 is a fast growing online fine wine shop selling wine from £10-£1,000+ per bottle for drinking and investment.
We are currently looking for a logistics assistant to come and work for Fine Wine Direct at our London head office. The job role would very much suit an ambitious, dynamic and hard working individual who has excellent attention to detail. You do not necessarily need to have any wine knowledge or have worked in wine before to perform this job role, in a short space of time you will learn a lot about the wine we sell. The role would pay £11 per hour (flexible working hours depending on the volume of sales).
Process orders onto our logistics system - attention to detail is a key requirement here.
Help with packing high value fine wines for distribution to clients.
Dealing with customer service emails quickly and effectively offering exceptional level of service, all correspondence dealt within 1 hour of receiving.
Always offering a first class service to all customers no matter what the situation.
Flexible hours governed by the volume of sales.
Basic photoshop skills would be useful.
Excellent written skills - customer emails, marketing emails and the occasional blog post.
Weekly fine wine marketing email produced under the guidance of the business owners.
Potential for job role to become permanent position for the right candidate and also support a WSET qualification if required.
The successful candidate will be given a clear summarised contract relating to the duties and terms of the job role for their reference before starting, which they will agree and sign before commencing employment.
If you are interested in applying please send your covering letter and 1 page CV (A4) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure your cover letter is relevant to the job role advertised above.