Ordering - COVID-19 - Updated 13.10.2020
Due to unprecedented demand, delivery could take up to 7 working days (this does not include bank holidays or weekends). Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a APC tracking email.
Office opening hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm (we are not open on bank holidays or weekends).
Fine Wine Direct is continuing to trade as normal and deliver wines safely to your door, if this were to change, we would notify all customers immediately.
If you have any questions, please email - email@example.com
- When ordering online please include delivery instructions when prompted at the checkout e.g. if out please leave behind the house.
- If you would like to include a gift message please include when prompted at the checkout.
- All orders must be placed online by the customer, we do not accept phone orders.
- If you have any questions about a wine please do email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8065 0000 and we will be happy to help.
- We do not dispatch orders at the weekend or public holidays (including Bank Holidays). Orders placed at the weekend are processed on Monday.
- If an order is flagged as a fraudulent payment then it will be cancelled immediately and refunded.
We accept wedding orders please order at least 14 days before the big day to ensure all stock is available and the wine is delivered in perfect condition and on a day that is convenient. If you need help regarding wine selection and quantities please email email@example.com
We have an excellent range of fine wines for your colleagues, customers and clients. Please contact us with your requirements on 020 8065 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery time frames and charges are as follows:
- We deliver Monday to Friday
- We can deliver Saturday but there is an extra charge please call 020 8065 0000 before placing order.
- We do not currently offer next day delivery service
Please note time frames below are quoted in working days:
* Due to covid-19 situation we are delivering within 5-7 working days
|England & Wales||*2-4 days||£9.99|
|Scotland surcharged*||8-10 days||£20|
|Highland and Island Delivery**||8-10 days||£20|
|Northern Ireland Postcodes: BT-BT17||8-10 days||£35|
|Northern Ireland Postcodes: BT18+||8-10 days||£35|
|Isle of Wight||8-10 days||£30|
|Guernsey and Jersey (Channel Islands) not available||8-10 days||£60|
Delivery charge is inclusive of VAT.
*Scotland Surcharged Delivery postcodes:
AB37-38, 41-45, 51-56, FK19-21, IV1-28, 30-37, 40, 52-54, 63, KW1-3, 5-14, PA21- 39, PH16-26, 30-41
**Highland and Island Delivery postcodes:
HS1-9, IV41-49, 51, 55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, 40-49, 60-78, PH41-44, ZE1-3
All deliveries are made by APC and once your order has been dispatched you will be sent an email by APC with a consignment number. Please enter your consignment number and your delivery postcode here-
You can also contact APC directly on 01432 340100 with any queries you may have about your consignment.
* On some occasions the delivery will be made by London City Bond.Packaging
The majority of wines are delivered in their original cardboard or wooden box case. In some cases we may sell single bottles of Champagne they will all be packed in bottle shock air pack to ensure delivered safely.
Storage and Cellar Plan
When ordering ‘in bond’ or ‘under bond’ wines we recommend they are stored at London City Bond, we charge £15+VAT per case this covers storage and insurance for 1 year. Fine wines we sell that fall under this category can be found here-