- When ordering online please include delivery instructions when prompted at the checkout e.g. if out please leave behind the house.
- If you would like to include a gift message please include when prompted at the checkout.
- You can place an order by phone 020 8065 0000 Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
- Outside of these hours you can place an order by email – email@example.com and we will call you back to process and take payment. Please include a contact name and number if ordering by email.
- We do not dispatch orders at the weekend or public holidays (including Bank Holidays). Orders placed at the weekend are processed on Monday.
We accept wedding orders please order at least 30 days before the big day to ensure all stock is available and the wine is delivered in perfect condition and on a day that is convenient. If you need help regarding wine selection and quantities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an excellent range of fine wines for your colleagues, customers and clients. Please contact us with your requirements on 020 8065 0000 or email email@example.com
Delivery time frames and charges are as follows:
- We deliver Monday to Friday
- We can deliver Saturday but there is an extra charge please call 020 8065 0000 before placing order.
- We do not currently offer next day delivery service
- UK delivery charges for orders £350-£600 is £11.99 delivery, £600-£1000 is £15.99 delivery and £1000+ is £19.99 delivery.
|England & Wales||2-4 days||£7.99|
|Scotland surcharged*||8-10 days||£20|
|Highland and Island Delivery**||8-10 days||£20|
|Northern Ireland Postcodes: BT-BT17||8-10 days||£35|
|Northern Ireland Postcodes: BT18+||8-10 days||£35|
|Isle of Wight||8-10 days||£30|
|Guernsey and Jersey (Channel Islands)||8-10 days||£60|
Delivery charge is inclusive of VAT.
*Scotland Surcharged Delivery postcodes:
AB37-38, 41-45, 51-56, FK19-21, IV1-28, 30-37, 40, 52-54, 63, KW1-3, 5-14, PA21- 39, PH16-26, 30-41
**Highland and Island Delivery postcodes:
HS1-9, IV41-49, 51, 55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, 40-49, 60-78, PH41-44, ZE1-3
All deliveries are made by APC and once your order has been dispatched you will be sent an email by APC with a consignment number. Please enter your consignment number and your delivery postcode here-
You can also contact APC directly on 01432 340100 with any queries you may have about your consignment.
* On some occasions the delivery will be made by London City Bond.Packaging
The majority of wines are delivered in their original cardboard or wooden box case. In some cases we may sell single bottles of Champagne they will all be packed in bottle shock air pack to ensure delivered safely.
Storage and Cellar Plan
When ordering ‘in bond’ or ‘under bond’ wines we recommend they are stored at London City Bond, we charge £15+VAT per case this covers storage and insurance for 1 year. Fine wines we sell that fall under this category can be found here-