Chateau d'Esclans 2020 - First UK Release
£39.95 per bottle
NEW - Limited Availability
This is a new release from Chateau d'Esclans and sits between Rock Angel and Les Clans. It is absolutely delicious and if you are looking to try something different then this comes highly recommended.
Pure on the nose. Long and finely chiseled on the palate. Excellent balance between freshness and volume.
- Harvesting at sunrise to noon.
- Grapes are sorted by optical eye electronically and manually three times.
- Destemming and slight crushing at 7-8 C to avoid oxidation.
- Free run juice and first slight pressing.
- No maceration.
- Both free run juice and pressed juice partially vinified in demi-muids (600L barrels) and stainless steel, both temperature controlled.