Chateau d'Esclans 2020 Rosé
£29.95 per bottle
NEW - Limited Availability
"Made by the creators of the world-famous Whispering Angel rosé - the property where this is produced features the cherubic angels that inspired that wine on its chapel walls - this has sensational class and a profoundly long finish."
Matthew Jukes' Wine List - Daily Mail 12.03.2022
This is a new release from Chateau d'Esclans and sits between Rock Angel and Les Clans. It is absolutely delicious and if you are looking to try something different then this comes highly recommended.
Pure on the nose. Long and finely chiseled on the palate. Excellent balance between freshness and volume.
- Harvesting at sunrise to noon.
- Grapes are sorted by optical eye electronically and manually three times.
- Destemming and slight crushing at 7-8 C to avoid oxidation.
- Free run juice and first slight pressing.
- No maceration.
- Both free run juice and pressed juice partially vinified in demi-muids (600L barrels) and stainless steel, both temperature controlled.